Wednesday, December 2, 2009

What's the best cosmetics line for beautiful natural makeup?

I've noticed that natural makeup looks best on me and I want to find the best brand for that. I'm just looking for a natural powder or foundation, good non-clumping mascara, and blush. Btw, what do you put on your eyelids to make them look like the color of the rest of your face?


Thanks a lot.What's the best cosmetics line for beautiful natural makeup?
God has blessed u with ur natural make up of skin so wear that.just to take care of it u need to follow CTM.C for cleaning,T for tonning and M for moisturizing.nothing more n nothin less.What's the best cosmetics line for beautiful natural makeup?
Bare Minerals. it always worked for me. o, and the eyelids thing, just put the cover-up your using on your face on your eyelids!
Mary Kay works.
probably Clinique
Nars blush is great. Dear, but really nice. Maybelline Great Lash is cheap and non clumping. For a false eyelash look, Diorshow by CD is my fave. Revlon have nice pressed powders for all skin tones. Good luck :)
Mary Kay
Almay has a great line of products that I love! And I really don't like make-up at all...I like to look completely natural all of the time.
CLINIQUE
I dont really think theres a best brand..you should just get whatever color is closest to your skin tone. Personally, I really like the Chanel foundation because it's very sheer. They have a great make up line, only problem is, that it's a bit expensive. But, the quality is amazing and it lasts. So if you're willing to spend the money, you can get stuff from Chanel at stores like Sephora, maybe Macys also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites