Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it necessary to have Cosmetic Touch to face the World? Is natural look an important factor ?

~~The natural look is what we should face the world with. But!, it's a pretty scary proposition for me :) I feel totally naked, and not myself at all until I have ';enhanced'; my features.





Therefore with the marvels of science, I can in 15 minutes, take about ten years off my face, and fell so much happier. I think this is just something a guy can never understand. There are very few women who can face the world in their natural state, and not scare people away. :)





I envy them, but for me, it's all about science and technology :)~~Is it necessary to have Cosmetic Touch to face the World? Is natural look an important factor ?
Its not necessary for either. Which ever you feel more comfortable with.Is it necessary to have Cosmetic Touch to face the World? Is natural look an important factor ?
if your face is not downright ugly, then the natural look is all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites