Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hi I am starting a new skin care n hair care range of natural herbal cosmetics. any ideas on the brand name?

That's great, I will buy your products! Where are you? If I can choose a natural product over something synthetic I will, any day. Not sure about the name though, I'm not particularly creative that way, but a name that shows the consumer it is a natural product without having to fully read the label would be a good idea in my opinion.Hi I am starting a new skin care n hair care range of natural herbal cosmetics. any ideas on the brand name?
http://www.melaluca.com It's less expensive if you are a member, and it also provides money making opportunities for members. But you don't have to be a member to buy.Hi I am starting a new skin care n hair care range of natural herbal cosmetics. any ideas on the brand name?
Herbtural?





Herbural?
Yves Rocher is completely natural and harmless
The Natural Look
Au Naturelle
Natural Hair and Skin Care 4 u











?









No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites