Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Really natural cosmetics?

Does anyone know of any online or offline stores that carry natural cosmetics? My skin is super sensitive and breaks out easily. Most cosmetics say 'natural' but are packed with chemicals. Thanks in advance :3Really natural cosmetics?
LAMINERALS.com has great mineral makeup for sensitive skin it gives you a nice flawless look also purminerals.com has great makeup for your skin type I hope I help.Really natural cosmetics?
You can go either cheap and easy, or expensive and hard ways.





Cheap %26amp;%26amp; Easy


I've found that the best natural products come from Almay. I have skin that breaks out really easily to, and Almay's products seem to be the absolute best.





Hard %26amp;%26amp; Expensive:


Go to either a Macy's, Geyermans, or Marshall Fields and find a clinique booth. Ask a lady for help. They gave me the best skin products I have ever used in my entire life! Although the prices were quite higher than a normal priced makeup would be, their products actually work and last long. There employees really know how to find the right type of makeup for your skin type. :)





EVERYBODY'S skin is different hun. So really, you have to try whatever you would like to.
Hey, here are some websites I found.





http://www.allnaturalcosmetics.com/





http://www.saffronrouge.com/makeup?gclid鈥?/a>





http://www.100percentpure.com/?gclid=CJ3鈥?/a>








Just a warning though. When I used this Almay foundation with all natural ingredients, my skin got irritated a little. So just make sure your not allergic to anything or something like that. lol. **edit** Since you say your skin is super sensitive, you MAY want to rethink natural cosmetics and go for the makeup that's for sensitive skin.





Hope I helped. %26lt;3
I don'tknow, I don't wear makup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites