Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I recently started an Ebay shop 4, 100%natural cosmetics. how do i market my products+get my business launched

I have recently opened an eBay shop for 100% natural cosmetic products for face and body care. However it does not seem to pick up at all. How do I start marketing my site and products so that I can get my business Launched? I would also like to start it as a business with a physical presence so how do I establish a reliable customer base?:-(I recently started an Ebay shop 4, 100%natural cosmetics. how do i market my products+get my business launched
A few free resources 鈥?check out the sources box for links:





1) Create a blog pertaining to your field





2) Use Yahoo! Local %26amp; Yahoo! Groups 鈥?Be sure to read the TOS for each one!





3) Write articles pertaining to your field and/or expertise.





4) Advertise on Craiglist





Also, consider signing up for an affiliate program. These programs enable you to advertise on other's sites (your affiliates) and once a sale is made to you, your affiliates %26amp; the program are paid a commission.





I listed a few handy sites %26amp; articles relating to marketing, promotion %26amp; advertising. Here are some book titles that are relevant:





* 301 Do-It-Yourself Marketing Ideas: From America's Most Innovative Small Companies by Sam Decker


* Off The Wall Marketing Ideas: Jumpstart Your Sales without Busting Your Budget by Nancy Michaels, Debbi J. Karpowicz


* Guerrilla Marketing for Free: Dozens of No-Cost Tactics to Promote Your Business and Energize Your Profits by Jay Conrad Levinson


* Entrepreneur Magazine's Ultimate Small Business Marketing Guide: Over 1500 Great Marketing Tricks That Will Drive Your Business Through the Roof by James Stephenson





Hope that helps! I wish you much success %26amp; happiness in all your ventures!I recently started an Ebay shop 4, 100%natural cosmetics. how do i market my products+get my business launched
I'm glad my answer helped you out. Thank you for the best answer vote!





Best of luck to you! Report Abuse

go for it girl you wont look back ebay is the market of the world
Yes, what is your shop called?
Plenty of good advice on using Ebay here.
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Pips-Products





Might help if your link worked!
first don't rely just on your store auctions generate people who go to your store go to eBay chat rooms talk to people their about you product people get interested check you out if they like what they see then they later start shopping get some business cards made out have party's and say hey i have a Internet store and you can buy it here and that a good way i use to do shows and gave business cards out with my store on it and got a lot of people was a powersell for almost 1/2 a year then needed a break from eBay because it got to be a lot a lot of work but i am slowly starting back.





i will check your shop out and let friend and family know because i am highly sensitive to some cosmetics and is some of my family members so would be looking for something like yours market on that.





Good luck i hope you take of just remember it summer still and then school starts so it is a slow time don't get to worried.





again good luck.








Just seen your sight and it is a wondefull job but big but you dont' offer to the states and you should i think you should don't know if it to much or what but if you can i would but you did a good job and again good luck i am in the states though.
Make sure you keep using ebay auctions for a few popular items and create internal links to your shop so people see your shop listed items too (which otherwise don't show up very well).





Find people who will link to your site from relevant pages.
A good web site
I looked ar your website. Its good:) There is a good website, which offers various advertising options and you set the advertising amount, since it is run by few college students. Please visit http://marketingdreamz.tripod.com/


or contact atmarketingdreamz@yahoo.com





Good Luck!
start by telling US what the shop is called!!!!





and i will take a look, if its good then i will recommend, that s how its works, word of mouth
  • norton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites