Saturday, December 5, 2009

Friends,I am staring a company that makes only pure natural cosmetic.can you help with a caption for company?

100% natural ingredients


ayurvedic


no chemicals added.


caption should be short and sweet.Friends,I am staring a company that makes only pure natural cosmetic.can you help with a caption for company?
Essence of Nature


Essential Existence


Value-Added Beauty


Value-Added Essence


Beauty Without Sacrifice


Beauty Essence, Naturally Endorsed


Embraced and Valued by Nature


Luminosity Without Sacrifice


The Essence of LuminosityFriends,I am staring a company that makes only pure natural cosmetic.can you help with a caption for company?
the pure and natural you
Natural Beauty
';Pure Beauty';








the most natural ';you';
Natural Becomes You.
Beauty only comes from the purist
pure, natural.... real
I like this one: Pure and Simple
I supply private label mineral makeup. If you are interested in having this as part of your range please contact me.





info@eascosmetics.com
For the natural beauty in you.


Love your natural beauty with _______( product name)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites