Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you know any natural cosmetics and skin care that would not irritate eczema?

I'm 14 and have suffered with eczema everywhere even on my face since birth. I would like to be able to wear make-up and cover up the worst areas on my face and cover up spots that i get as well but when I wear foundation it seems to make it worse. I was wondering if it was the harsh chemicals in my make up that was irritating my face and I've been looking for a natural make up /skincare range but so much of the stuff out there claims to be organic but is still full of chemicals. Do you know of any that actually are 100% natural or any that you would recomend??? Please help me :(Do you know any natural cosmetics and skin care that would not irritate eczema?
Olive oil works well as a moisturizer, just a few drops cover face without being oily. And green tea works to calm skin down.





I don't know too many all natural makeup products. You could look for things with a high amount of zinc oxide (the stuff in diaper rash cream). It sounds crazy but it really helps irritated skin. Other than that I would say you should mix a few drops of foundation with moisturizer that doesn't irritate your skin. You'll be using less and hopefully will cover redness but still keep skin soft. I think mineral foundations will make your skin dry and itchy.Do you know any natural cosmetics and skin care that would not irritate eczema?
I know it's not make-up but, it tends to help me. Before I go to bed I put on a facial mask made of oat flour, powdered milk and water. I let it dry and then wash it off. It tends to help with itchiness and reduces redness.
Have you tried Bare Minerals mineral make up? It's great for sensitive skin. I'm sure you can google it and read about it. Also.... have you tried kukui oil on your skin? I am sure you have tried a million things.. but this stuff is AMAZING. Give it a try.... oilsofaloha.com is where I get it from. Get the non-scented kukui oil. It will nourish your skin, but won't leave you oily. It can fix a sunburn... cracked hands.... anything.... I had a small spot of eczema that is completely gone with the use of kukui oil.





http://www.oilsofaloha.com/kukui.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites