Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Affordable natural cosmetics?

I want to switch to all-natural cosmetic products for health reasons. But when I go to the natural cosmetic section in Whole Foods, I'm astounded by the high prices. I remember picking up a tiny bottle of organic conditioner that cost $24.99! Others were more reasonable at around $10. But they were all still so expensive.





Has anyone found some natural skin care/hair care products that are natural, safe, and not outrageously expensive? (I'm not looking for cheap, just reasonable!)





Thanks!Affordable natural cosmetics?
Hi,


For makeup, I currently use mineral foundation from everydayminerals.com and found it very awesome. They offer free samples so you should try them first to see if the colors match your skin tone. Their prices are affordable and I am planning to order a customize kit soon.





For haircare, one time I got a natural hair conditioner from Big Lots for $1.50. It's the same kind that sells in natural food stores for $10! The point is you should look for these types of products outside of the health food stores and with luck you'll find some really affordable ones. I am very happy with my hair conditioner (Nature's Gate in Tea tree oil)





Also drugstores like Walgreens and CVS carry their own lines of organic and natural makeup that are $15 and below. For face toner, I particularly like Thayer's witch hazel astrigent. It really tightens the pores and very affordable for its volume.





I hope you'll find reasonably priced natural and organic skincare/haircare products.Affordable natural cosmetics?
herbal essence. seems to be cheap and good quality. and some of chemists own made.
Try bare essentials; I use that, and I don't think it's as cheap as $10 though, it can go up to $18. But that less that $25, and honestly I don't think you'll find make-up (especially specialty make-up) that's much cheaper than that. Hope that helps a little bit! Also, try and google inexpensive natural make-up, and maybe you'll find something on-line! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites