Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I want to start my own online business selling natural cosmetics.?

Where do I start?I want to start my own online business selling natural cosmetics.?
go to www.melaluca.com they have some all natural make up and really nice stuff too.I want to start my own online business selling natural cosmetics.?
Hi there





First you'll need to get your list of suppliers. You can try http://wholesale.50webs.org/ , they have up to 90% off retail prices. This is the best place to go for start ups too, as there are low minimum order quantities and thousands of suppliers listed to choose from. Then you'll have to buy a domain name and get some hosting. Advertising is the key, I think google adwords is what you would need. You could even try starting an eBay shop at first to try out your ideas, as these cost hardly anything to start up.
Email rbowen12@windstream.net We have some ideas. Missy
Why draw the line at just cosmetics when you can do 350+ non-toxic products that people use everyday? Check out my website http://ppeterson.stayinhomeandlovinit.com It's a bit vague but request more information and I could get it to you via phone or thru skype with a slide presentation.
  • norton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites