Saturday, December 5, 2009

Synthetic or natural cosmetics?

Which ones are really better?


Now let me give some information about both:


Synthetic:Mineral oil, talcum powder, aluminum, parabens,even sunscreenexc. Are called carconegic by a lot of people but there is no PROOF for this and what I mean by PROOF is that there where no testing on people, they were done in enormous amounts they were done in petri dishes, fed to the animals.There are no double blind, placebo controlled, published and peer viewed studies.


Which means althougth everyone says they're bad we're not really sure.


It turns out mineral oil, talcum powder and sunscreen are perfectly safe.(It's true.)


It


Natural are supposed to be healthier for your body but can make makeup fade faster, cause allergic reactions, irritation, are mostly hype cosmetic companies use to sell products.


What do you think?





EDIT: I know some people have strong opinions about this but Iam going to have to ask everyone not to be rude.Synthetic or natural cosmetics?
Your question is very important for which I think you should go online and check this out: http://mydailycosmetics.com/articles





Enjoy :)Synthetic or natural cosmetics?
I honestly think it depends on the person. For me, natural products are the best. I use all natural makeup and it keeps my skin from breaking out, and my eyes don't itch like they used to; it also doesn't fade on me throughout the day. When it comes to animal testing, yes I think it's cruel, but very few people would volunteer to have something tested on them. I think beauty companies feel they have no other choice, because they don't want everyone having allergic reactions, but humans won't volunteer.
It depends on what the person prefers, I myself use a mineral foundation and have seen improvement in my skin.





Ive used synthetic makeup for about 3 years prior to the minerals. and I was always breaking out, had dry skin.





Also the ingredient list for synthetic cosmetics said it contained Paraben which if you look into it, has shown that it can cause breast cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites