Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can you name me good natural/organic cosmetic brand?

I am only curious about cosmetic stuff now, like lipstick, powder, eyeshadows etc.Can you name me good natural/organic cosmetic brand?
Hi, there are acutally a few natural makeup lines. Included are Bare Escentuals, Garden Botanika, Origins, and Aveda.Can you name me good natural/organic cosmetic brand?
B Never Too Busy To B Beautiful and Lush are both amazing cosmetic companies.





Yes, they are a little expensive but they are stupidly effective, smell fantastic and most importantly (to me anyway) they arent tested on animals. So its well worth it.





Plus, in the case of 'B' stuff, they do shades that you cant find anywhere else, in particular blues, greens and aquamarines.





Hope this helps.
Well, I don't know any off hand but...why don't you try www.peta2.org it's an excellent enviromental/animal activist website. They have some pretty cool stuff like that.
Yes. Bare Escentuals, also called Bare Minerals. It uses minerals from the earth and is very good. Bare Escentuals can be purchased from QVC which is what I do because if I don't like what I order, I can return it within 30 days and get my money back. You can also view all their products on QVC.





Good wishes.
The Body Shop


Lamas Beauty


Yves Rocher





There are coupons for these three brands and several other organic beauty stores at:





http://www.alexscoupons.com/directory/Co鈥?/a>
my fav is Origins it works the best for me
Burt's Bees. It's made from organic materials and looks pretty and natural. Plus it doesn't harm your skin.
Bare essentials is in trend
puritycosmetics.co.uk is a good brand.
I like a company called Simply Karen. Their products are less expensive than other companies that I looked at, but they are absolutely beautiful. They have been very helpful to me and ship very quickly.
  • norton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites