Wednesday, December 2, 2009

How to get a ';natural'; look with mac cosmetics?

I was wondering which products from mac are the most necessary to have and which will help in getting the ';natural look';?


thank you for your help :)How to get a ';natural'; look with mac cosmetics?
Get foundation, concealer and loose powder that suits your skin type and skin tone


Get a brown pink powder blush (trust me this looks better than bronzer)





MAC eyeshadow used as a brow colour . Eyeshadows that match your eyelid colour but leaves a slight glow.





Mascara that slightly darkens and enhances your lashes.





Lip moisturizer with a tint that matches your natural lipcolourHow to get a ';natural'; look with mac cosmetics?
You should try going to one of their stores and asking for assistance. My uncle works for MAC and he helped me pick out the a whole line for me that complements my skin tone, eyes, etc. They really help, so you could tell them that you're going for the ';natural look';.





I use the eyeshadow power ';Vanilla'; as my base, ';Bamboo'; in my crease, ';Woodwinked'; and ';All that Glitters'; on my lid.


I also use their blot powder and concealer which work really well. You can also get moisturizer or foundation.


And to line my lids i use their ';GraphBlack'; liner and smudge it a little bit to create a smokey look.





Basically though, you should go for what ever complements you, so try going to their stores and asking for advice :)
Foundation is really necessary in getting that dewy natural look, rather than a matte look. Buy Select SPF 15 foundation in your colour. This along with a natural bronzish blush and perhaps coat of mascara will achieve this look.
put moisturizer on not foundation..wait for it to absorb in your pores then with a brush..(sephora has good brushed) u apply the make-up ..the outer face then work ur way in..if u need more coverage just add a light coat.add some bronzer under the cheek bones and mascars and u'll look all natural

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites