Saturday, December 5, 2009

Okay guys-what's the deal- natural beauty or cosmetic enhancement?

I mean applied face cosmetics. I'm doign a poll


i have another for girls to ocmapre if women or men liek make-up more. plz no womenOkay guys-what's the deal- natural beauty or cosmetic enhancement?
Cosmetic Beauty is pretty and can look really hot but...it is always cooler to wake up next to a pretty face instead of having your girl put hers on. And makeup can be gross so natural beauty is way hotter and think of it this way however hot a natural beauty is she is ten times hotter with a little make up. But in the end no make up is the way to go.Okay guys-what's the deal- natural beauty or cosmetic enhancement?
Natural beauty, with proper grammar to boot!!
I'm for natural, on special occasions, and if it makes HER


feel ';prettier'; a little makeup goes a long way.
i prefer natural beauty. But very light makeup is fine. I hate it when a girl puts on too much. I call those women PAYASAS thats clowns n spanish
Technically you'd have to place me with the enhanced group, even though I personally wear as little makeup as possible. Namely eyeliner.
Natural beauty
The drunker I am, the less that matters
give me a plain jane that can cook and do dishes
Nature!





Believe in Yourself!
Generally natural, but depends on the situation and the individual. Let's face it some of you people are ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites